1.9

Hi Skye. How may i assist you?

10:43 AM

Skye

I will never reveive my package since it will be arrive in Wednesday.

I have chatted with your service center twince times since 26 July, and you promised it would arrive no later than Tuesday. I am so angry about that.

10:45 AM

Kevin R

I apologize that you're unable to receive your order. May I have the order number please?

10:46 AM

Skye

The last serivicer is Nia, she told me it would arrive no later than Tuesday, I told her I would be on flight on Tuesday tonight.

5606263854

10:47 AM

Kevin R

I understand, Skye. Please allow me a moment to access the order details.

10:47 AM

Kevin R

Thanks for your patience. Would you please verify the billing phone number on the order?

10:51 AM

3522150569

10:51 AM

Kevin R

Thanks. I can see that since the shipment was not picked up from the carrier when it was originally scheduled to ship, the estimated delivery date was impacted. We apologize for the inconvenience, as this could not have been foreseen. Since you're traveling, we're happy to arrange for this shipment to be stopped and returned to our Fulfillment Center.

10:53 AM

Are you kidding me?

10:54 AM

10:55 AM

I have chatted your service three times and take me about 2 thours

YOU just told me STOP the shippment?

How can you deal with this problem in this way ???

10:56 AM

Kevin R

I've offered to arrange to have the order returned to our Fulfillment Center since you said you're traveling and will not be able to receive it, Skye.

10:56 AM

Skye Xu

This is all your fault, but I have suffed with this problem

10:57 AM

Kevin R

We certainly do not want to have the order delivered to the address you provided if you will not be there.

10:58 AM

Skye Xu

I have taken the time to shopping in your web and taken hours to chat with this problem several times, Nothing is fixed

Your web tells me it will ship in 2 days, and I order these items on 23 july

How many days have passed??

The worst experience ever

11:01 AM

Kevin R

We apologize for your inconvenience, and that we have not met your expectations in this instance. Normally, orders that are placed with our standard 2-day shipping option are processed and shipped within 2 business days, and then deliver within 2 business days of being shipped from our Fulfillment Center. Due to the overwhelming response to our TAKE40 promotion, orders placed during that event took 4 to 5 business days to be processed. We apologize for the delay.

If you are traveling outside of the US, the only way that we are able to resolve this is to have your order returned so that we may refund you for the merchandise.

11:01 AM

Skye

YES, my time is not time, my dissappiontment is nothing to your service, how can you do with this? You tells it takes some days to process, it shows nothing in your web.

11:03 AM

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Refund and Store credit, and GOOD service please!!!.

I liked: All the traditional classic polo shirts and color selection.

I didn't like: Worst service ever, Quality and customer service, Delivery service.

Comments