I have bought a Polo Ralph Lauren sunglass less than two years ago in a Sunglass Hut outlet in Las Vegas (product invoice attached) and even with little use the lenses started to peel off.
I really expected to have a better product quality and reliability / durability considering the Ralph Lauren brand.
Since this seems to be a manufacturing / factory defect (nothing has been applied to the lenses and there hasn't been any friction/impact) I truly expect to be refunded or to have the product replaced.
I'm looking forward to hear an official positioning from the brand / manufacturer.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered Aquamarine earrings from Jared. They were shown in a brilliant Aquamarine color (see photo). What they sent was clear glass (see photo). Not even a hint..."
- "Agape screwed up my ring 3 yrs ago and refused to fix it correctly. Given my ring was 90% perfect, i let it go. Stone fell out recently,..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."
- "Bought a brand new generator tested it and the engine ran fine unfortunately I didn't think to check power output. When the latest storms hit my area I found the..."
- "They are not paying people. They owe me money and have no intentions of ever paying it. This place is a complete and total SCAM! Me: 8 days and no..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "Bought a ring from an Ebay seller and asked to be shipped to COURTYARD MIAMI BEACH OCEANFRONT - 3925 Collins Ave. Miami Beach - FL, c/o a friend of..."
- "I have a C180 2011 Mercedes , factory assembled with Contisport3 tires. The rear tires were completelly wornout with less than 19.000 miles ( 31.000 km ) to them (even..."
- "Nice shirts,excelent measures and confortable...."