Campinas, Sao Paulo

I have bought a Polo Ralph Lauren sunglass less than two years ago in a Sunglass Hut outlet in Las Vegas (product invoice attached) and even with little use the lenses started to peel off.

I really expected to have a better product quality and reliability / durability considering the Ralph Lauren brand.

Since this seems to be a manufacturing / factory defect (nothing has been applied to the lenses and there hasn't been any friction/impact) I truly expect to be refunded or to have the product replaced.

I'm looking forward to hear an official positioning from the brand / manufacturer.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $90. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ralph Lauren and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ralph Lauren.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Ralph Lauren to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ralph Lauren?

Comments

Douglasville, Georgia, United States #1303290

Same thing happen with my Ralph Lauren sunglasses.The first pair started peeling after a month, I should have returned them for a refund.

The next pair started within less than 2 years.Poor quality product.

Bothell, Washington, United States #1187631

this is a common problem with Polo glasses. I am on my second pair that is experiencing the same issue. Sunglasses Hut is replacing them 100% under manufactures warranty.

Bolton, Bolton, United Kingdom #1187140

Same thing has happened to me after 3 years. Very disappointing.