2.9

I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green.I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out.

But i had to stop wearing them because the soles of the shoes popped out and now do not stay in place. I had nothing but good service from Ralph Lauren Polo in the past , but now I am an upset customer.

I can't wear these shoes because the sole of the shoe moves around and is not attached like it should be to the bottom of the shoe.I wish I had known this would happen so I could have bought a different pair that wouldn't have done this.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of faxon canvas low sneakers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $65. Ralph Lauren needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned faxon canvas low sneakers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ralph Lauren.

Comments