2.9

I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green.I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out.

But i had to stop wearing them because the soles of the shoes popped out and now do not stay in place. I had nothing but good service from Ralph Lauren Polo in the past , but now I am an upset customer.

I can't wear these shoes because the sole of the shoe moves around and is not attached like it should be to the bottom of the shoe.I wish I had known this would happen so I could have bought a different pair that wouldn't have done this.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Ralph Lauren?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

My nightmare with the Customer Assistance Department of RALPH LAUREN Ralph Lauren "My Nightmare Experience with the Customer Assistance Department of Ralph Lauren I have been an avid admirer and a regular customer of the brand Ralph Lauren for many years. This year..." Read more Modlily - Cheap, nasty and nothing like the photo!! Modlily "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..." Read more Modlily - TERRIBLE PRODUCTS Modlily "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..." Read more Skechers Go Walk shoes create suction force to the ground causing falls Skechers "I have using a Skechers Go Walk shoe with Goga mat padding on the inside for the last 3 months or so. I liked the comfort of the shoes and..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Very Poor Enterprise Rent A Car "In mid June of 2017, we received a rental from Enterprise in Aiea HI. Our Suburban was in the auto body shop. Our 24 yr old daughter and our grand..." Read more We're taking legal action against CMK Construction, Inc. Cmk Construction "It has been two months since I originally posted this review. Since then, we have retained legal counsel. Unfortunately, CMK Construction has not been responsive to our attorney. Therefore, at..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Horrible customer service and failure to deliver promises Mor Furniture For Less "If I could give negative stars I would. I will NEVER BUY from Mor again. We were told that if the furniture ripped for any reason it would be covered...." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrible Coleman Furniture "NEVER order from Coleman Furniture. They are absolutely horrible. You will regret it. We ordered an entertainment center from them in December 2016. It got delayed and was delivered late,..." Read more