Ralph Lauren - Review about Handbag from Sanford, Florida

34 of 50 Ralph Lauren reviews

I purchased a handbag from Ralph Lauren site 7 Mos ago and just started to use the Newbury double zip sachtel about 3 months ago , today i notice the thread is coming from around the handle .I called customer service and was told two different stories one customer service representative said if the product was still on the Web site they would replace it then another representative said the product was too old and they would consider giving me a credit to use on their website .

Here's the problem your product is your reputation and if Coach replaces their handbag shouldn't Ralph Lauren .Maybe not but buyer be ware The Newbury Double zip sachtel is cheap and not worth the money .

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Handbag
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #605490

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ralph Lauren? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
34 of 50 Ralph Lauren reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 29, 2015 #1085606

Ralphlauren Chriswell large tote bag. I too had a major problem with there customer service. My bag was only 3 months old and the lining was coming undone. The msrp for the bag was almost &400.00. All they did was waste my time and give me the run around with there no last name email correspondence. I had my receipt and all the bags tags and got no where with them. I am banning Ralplauren for life.

0 0 Reply

Mar 11, 2015 #956925

First off, Coach is a different company. So do not bring them into the story.
Secondly, we have a process that we follow for damaged items. If you don't like it, then get the *** over it.

0 0 Reply
flippette

Mar 10, 2015 #956422 Concord, North Carolina, United States

I'm SURE you realize that the website was a fake site selling fake bags, right?
Like, that bag is made from plastic and cardboard.
It's a knock off purse.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ralph Lauren. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ralph Lauren.
Filing a new complaint about
×