Ralph Lauren - Review about Defective T-Shirt

I bought a Polo shirt from Premium outlet mall in Orlando - Florida & after waring the short only once & after washing it, I found 3 holes in fabric which means it's a default. Since I was visiting Florida & I live in Egypt, I can't find any way to return it or exchange it.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Defective T-Shirt
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #543348 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ralph Lauren? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 5 Yes 5
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 29, 2015 #977950

i am an avid RL fan and only wear ralph lauren ... this christmas i was given one hoodie , a rugby and a nautical design polo, the seams are coming apart on the hoodie and the rugby and also the knit was unraveling on another shirt , i mean really thats four items just poor quality,,, everything is being made in china now so a=quality is terrible !!

victim N

Dec 12, 2014 #915017 Astoria, New York

I have the same issue. I bought a long sleeve polo shirt from ralphlauren.com for my husband. A few days ago, he wore it first time. I washed it today and I was surprised after washing and dryig to find some holes on the polo shirt. Those damage of holes very look like the picture Tghandour uploaded to this site. I can't believe that the polo shirt got some holes just being washed and put in a dryer only once. The return policy says merchandise must not have been washed...., so that I have no choice but to give up to return the bad quality product. Who will imagine that just washing and putting in a dryer only once could cause some holes on a polo shirt?
I experienced a similar problem in the past. at that time, I washed a polo shirt only a few times, and got some holes. I am so disappointed again to the bad quality of Ralph Lauren.

1 0 Reply
useless feedback

Nov 06, 2014 #896069

He feedback I got was to return back to the outlet store in Orlando - Florida while I'm living in Cairo - Egypt !!!!

captain obvious

Jan 28, 2015 #937623

Im sorry that happened but did you ever think that was why it was in the outlet store? A lot of the time they sell factory defects at outlet stores, that is why the prices are usually better there.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ralph Lauren. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ralph Lauren.
Filing a new complaint about