Product: Ralph Lauren Shoes Clear all filters (0 of 5 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

About 5 weeks ago and yes I did file complaint
3.1

Ralph Lauren - Shoes Review

I purchased a pair of Ralph Lauren polo the Roland 10 and a half D leather upper leather fabric lining 1934 j13 made in China the problem I'm having is the front Soul does not go out far enough in front of the toe of it and it's wearing the leather out I have a hole in the front of it the shoes I got for Christmas I'm only warm about 8 times what do I do in this situation I took it to a repair shop they said there's nothing they could do I be better off to try to contact someone at the place that I purchased them but I got these for Christmas gift my email address is ralphdorsey@

Ralph Lauren Shoes Review from Miami, Florida

Bought these shoes less than 6 months ago only wear them when going out.not to work,not everyday just casually out and about in my opinion your shoes are overpriced and junk my wife also bought a pair last year and the same thing happened to hers. We have bought shoes from walmart for the sole purpose of wearing them to work and there product last longer and way cheaper .my suggestion to you is make a better product for your high dollars shoes or drop the price to ten dollars for the shoes you sell

Ralph Lauren Shoes Review

Ordered two items shoes & a hat both white the shoes looked worn & scuffed & fingerprints & the hat had what looked like black soot on the bill and was horribly wrinkled. I wanted an exchange for the shoes but they just gave me a refund which was confusing also they made me keep the hat poor customer service poor items will never order from them again.

Ralph Lauren Shoes Review

Rip off, bought a pair of trainers in york outlet store uk. Priced at £34.99 and got charged £44.99 questioned manager and respond was someone obviously stuck tge wrong sticker on it. No refund on difference.

Ralph Lauren Products and Services Reviews