Product: Ralph Lauren Shirt Clear all filters (0 of 20 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Ralph Lauren Shirt Review from Hillsborough Township, New Jersey

Purchased a mens dress shirt the other day. Original cost $145, although i bought it on sale. Anxious to wear it so popped it into the washing machine but forgot to *** the blue hang tag label. Well..blue dye from the *** label ran and ruined the shirt. I admit was dumb of me to forget to take the price and label off but have done this many times with other brands. Honestly what *** at ralph lauren designed label tags that run blue dye. I am sure i am not the first to forget a label removal . I contacted the company for any help or advice and to alert them that their tags ruin clothes. Obviously werent concerned or this review would be going another direction. Now have a very expensive rag
1.1
I didn't like
  • Quality and customer service

Ralph Lauren Shirt Review from Northbrook, Illinois

White tees material has gone downhill, thin and poor fitting. A short sleve shirt color rubbed off-never seen that before. The dye used is garbage. Dress khaki waist of 34 is not consistent with their jeans. There is probably a 2 inch difference between the two. Polo shirt- i like them but a mesh big pony polo i own is not the same material as the others. The mesh seemed to be way to tightly woven that i cant manuver in it. It pulls on me when i move around, very constricting. Not surprised why the stock is down in the past few years......people dont want to buy *** quality for a big price.
4.0

Ralph Lauren - Spanish Flag in Barcelona Ralph Polo shirt

I bought a Ralph Polo Barcelona shirt and unfortunately it had the Spanish flag instead of the Catalan Flag (the online picture was not clear). It is disgraceful. I had to return it. May be some uniformed or "mesetarian" (plateau) people like to have a Barcelona shirt with a Spanish flag, but the vast majority of the Catalan people prefer the Catalan flag, la senyera. I really hope that one day Ralph Polo will make a Barcelona or Catalonia shirt with the Catalan flag, it bet it would sell in the tens of thousands in Catalonia. If someone from markerting is reading, please make the suggestion and you will get a bonus, but do not distribute the shirt in the rest of Spain. Alexandre Valert, Massachuusetts.
2.8

Ralph Lauren Shirt Review

Ralph Lauren - Simple Review #1465057553
Holes appear on two sweaters some shorts n shirts in polo ....other brands i dont have a problem with
Show

Ralph Lauren - Dodgy website?

i recently bough some goods from Mail:polostoreonline@hotmail.com Website:www.BuyRLpolo.com.....and unfotunately the 4 polo shirts were small I tried to return the goods to the address in China as per the return address on the packaging. But the goods never reached their destiny. when i queried. they asked me to return to a different address which was ridiculous as i had already sent the goods. to cut a long story shot after querying it several times. three months later, the items have been returned to me. i have tried to contact the store and they since ignore all my emails.they have no contact details apart from email and on their website they claim to have a very helpful customer service But far from it they are dogy. i am stuck with the goods that i dont need. i tried to contact Ralph Lauren customer service and they say they dont own the website and they can't help. so anyone be careful. dont buy anything from them. they will reap you off
Show

Ralph Lauren - high brand - low service!

On a business trip in Milan I visited brand store of Ralph Lauren and made a number of purchases, including 2 shirts Ralph Lauren (Polo Ralph Lauren Custom Fit 16 1/2) – for myself and as a present to my business partner, who was expected anniversary. Relying on unconditional quality of exclusive brand Ralph Lauren, I gave to my business partner this shirt as an anniversary gift. After a short time, this business partner sent to me a letter of gratitude for the gift with photos of just unpacked shirt. My surprise and shame had no bounds when I saw in the photo the hole on the presented shirt Ralph Lauren. And not just a hole, but mended hole in the shirt, which has packed and sold as new! Such case is outrageous and unacceptable for such an exclusive brand like Ralph Lauren, and gives reason to doubt the quality of products in the future. Usually in the first-class boutiques of such brands as Ralph Lauren, customers can afford to themselves not to open packed shirt in the store and check its quality. I assumed, that giving the company a permanent preference, I has the right to return the trust of Ralph Lauren about the quality and service, about what I wrote to an official representation of the company. Now I'm waiting for comments from the famous brand for about 6 month..
Metropolitan City Of Milan, Lombardy
I didn't like
  • Quality and customer service
Show

Polo Ralph Lauren coming apart.

My two pocket long sleeve Large white dress 100% cotton shirt is coming apart at the sleeves and coller. I've used it only three or four times. It's special occasions shirt. Disappointed that a high quality polo Ralf Lauren dress shirt did not last. The numbers on top tag is 41381. Numbers on bottom tags are 19697,PO323532, and mc39. I follow all the instructions for keeping clean. Shirt was made in the Philippines. Polo Ralph Lauren T shirt are my favorite. The shirt was given to me as a gift ,therefor I don't have any receipts. would like a reply at e-mail epperez37@yahoo.com. Cell # 361-541-8484 THANKS

Ralph Lauren Shirt Review

Purchased 2 polo shirts $36.00each and when washing them on hand wash cycle. The neck part of the thread on both shirts unravel leaving Large holes.
#641987
Ralph Lauren - Shirt Review
Ralph Lauren - Shirt Review
I bought a Polo shirt from Premium outlet mall in Orlando - Florida & after waring the short only once & after washing it, I found 3 holes in fabric which means it's a default. Since I was visiting Florida & I live in Egypt, I can't find any way to...

i am an avid RL fan and only wear ralph lauren ... this christmas i was given one hoodie , a rugby and a nautical design polo, the seams are coming apart on the hoodie and the...

victim N

I have the same issue. I bought a long sleeve polo shirt from ralphlauren.com for my husband. A few days ago, he wore it first time. I washed it today and I was surprised afte...

Ralph Lauren - Bad Quality fabric

I have bought many Ralph Lauren Shirts (polo, Blouses)etc., but I had notice in the past that even thought i followed the instructions how to care for it, it wont work, the fabric shrink and the blouses or polo shirts are so short that i can't wear them anymore. I buy my clothes at Dillard's. I have not complain in the past but I'm tired of it and the last shirt I bought after I washed it shrink so much that I decided to do something about it. Ralph Lauren does not have any place on their website to complain.
#371951