College Park, Maryland

I purchased a Ralph Lauren dress for $159 and it faded the first time I wore it.The dress was black with white color panels across the top and down one side.

The colors were different fabrics sewed together; the very popular color panel dresses. After I took off the dress I saw the black fabric had faded onto the white sleeve. It was marked washable dress so I washed it twice to see if the back would come off. But instead the black fabric bleed onto the white fabric making the white part all grey.

It is terrible that this was not tested before these dresses were made and sold.

Horrible!

Review about: Ralph Lauren Color Panel Dress.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ralph Lauren Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ralph Lauren?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

My nightmare with the Customer Assistance Department of RALPH LAUREN Ralph Lauren "My Nightmare Experience with the Customer Assistance Department of Ralph Lauren I have been an avid admirer and a regular customer of the brand Ralph Lauren for many years. This year..." Read more Modlily - They took my money and I have no clothes! Modlily "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..." Read more Fashionmia - Fasionmia Great products and good prices Fashionmia "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..." Read more Ralph Lauren - Inferior Product Ralph Lauren " Recently I purchased a pair of Ralph Lauren pants at Macy's St. Claire Sq. store. After wearing them the second time I noticed a big opening next to the..." Read more eHomes of Bakersfield - Beware eHomes of Bakersfield "Sent to collections for unpaid rent due to water heater issues. Heater went out 3 times in 3 years..12 days total without hot water. Ehomes could care less...finally had to..." Read more Letgo - SCAM----THIEF Letgo "POSTED MY COMPUTER ON WEBSITE, GOT AN OFFER TO BUY FOR POSTED AMOUNT. SETUP ACCOUNT WHAT SUPPOSEDLY WAS PAYPAL (BUT WASN'T) AND I SENT THE ITEM TO AN ADDRESS IN..." Read more Old Navy - Sports tanks Old Navy "There is currently a *** poor selection of sports tanks with built in *** pads. I'm way too lazy to wear sports bras and I'm sure I'm not alone in..." Read more Carid - RIP OFF ALERT Carid "CARid...AKA...ONYX....RIP OFF ALERT...... CARiD...AKA ONYX DO NOT BUY HERE... CARiD...AKA ONYX... I bought A woodgrain dash cover set for 2016 express van. 300+ dollars 8 pieces. Dash cover fit not..." Read more