I purchased a Ralph Lauren dress for $159 and it faded the first time I wore it.The dress was black with white color panels across the top and down one side.

The colors were different fabrics sewed together; the very popular color panel dresses. After I took off the dress I saw the black fabric had faded onto the white sleeve. It was marked washable dress so I washed it twice to see if the back would come off. But instead the black fabric bleed onto the white fabric making the white part all grey.

It is terrible that this was not tested before these dresses were made and sold.

Horrible!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of ralph lauren dress from Ralph Lauren. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ralph Lauren to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ralph Lauren for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ralph Lauren?

Comments