2.0

Update by user Mar 28

Ralph Lauren was one time some of the best clothing and customer service was incredible, it is not that today, when you call and deal with customer service the people are not knowledgeable about their job, this isn't what's going to make any company better in the long run, they are just like every clothing company or large business today, numbers!That's all that matters!

If you aren't helped they don't care, there are enough people in the world to take your place.Loyalty is real and RL lost this great long time customer of 38 years.

Original review posted by user Mar 27

I purchased a comforter this last winter and the threading is coming out all over it, they want me to send it back to them and won't give me a time frame of when a new one will arrive.It's been 4 months!

I called 3 days ago to locate a men's Purple Label Anthony Wool Serge suit and was told I can only order this suit online, i got off the phone with Ralph Lauren customer service and the first Ralph Lauren store I called had the suit available.I've been a long time customer of Ralph Lauren of 38yrs, I know I'm only one person yet if my money and loyalty isn't appreciated then I RL doesn't deserve my business.

Review about: Ralph Lauren Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Ralph Lauren?

Comments