I want to just say how displeased I am with your customer service and product support.

I purchased a Reversible mens belt the Fist time from Macys which fell apart.

Then purchased the same exact belt from Lord & Taylor which also fell apart. - after that time I went to Lord & Taylor and they told me to contact Ralph Lauren to fix the belt.

I just got off the phone with customer service where I was told its not Ralph Lauren responsibility, and that it is the store that I purchased it at.

How can it be the stores responsability when I buy the same exact belt from 2 different stores and the exact same problem happened to both of them.

Why is it that your company who maufactures this product cannot try and fix the problem for the consumer.

It is not fair that I paid $65 x 2 = $130.

I used to be a big fan of your company, but I am going to really have to express how displeased I am with the way you stand by your products

Someone from Ralph should correct this

jeff1adler@aol.com

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss ralph lauren polo belt. Ralph Lauren needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ralph lauren polo belt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ralph Lauren.

Had an Experience with Ralph Lauren?

Comments

made in china! nuf said

Dagenham, Barking And Dagenham, United Kingdom #1295380

I too have been appauled by their so called customer service. They pass the buck and are quite rude and arrogant with it.

I ,for one ,will never shop with them ever again because of this, disappointing and shoddy service.

I will also inform my friends and family not to bother.