Called and spoken to manager Yana at Great Lakes Michigan. I asked her how can I stop PRL stop texting me while I am overseas (it cost a lot especially when I receive text from PRL almost everyday).

She just said she doesn’t know how to do and “I don’t know..”. So, I replied “You are a store manager and yet you don’t know how, how am I as a consumer to know?” I then asked her if there is a phone no to call? She gave it to me but when I called, it went straight to fax machine twice! So when I called back again, a staff answered and I told her I just spoken to Yana a minute ago and I needed to talk to her again.

Waited long time but she didn’t come to my phone at all so I hung up n called again. She gave me another telephone, no one answered for about 13 minuets so I hung up. Googled for yr customer service tel, I called but again, no one andy after holding for long time!! Please STOP texting any sort of advertising to phone no.

313-808-0804 immediately! I do NOT wish to incur any unnecessary charges, it’s very high when sending to overseas. Or, please call me n guide me how to delete it or email me at tessmichigan@gmail.com (step by step) on how to stop it.

Thanks? Tess

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 21.

Comments

#1601951

Why don't you just block the number that is texting you? Call your cell phone provider and explain to them and they should be able to help you block the number.