Ralph Lauren - Poor quality of products

35 of 50 Ralph Lauren reviews

To whom it may concern,

My name is Daiva Gelciene, a consistent customer of your brand for many years. I always thought that your brand offered only the highest quality products which is why I love Ralph Lauren. Unfortunately, I bought a dress with really poor quality and disappointing material. I only wore it the one time and unfortunately it destroyed many of my expensive personal belongings.

14-02-2015 was my wedding anniversary, so obviously I wanted to look amazing and unique this amazing day. For this occasion, I bought an elegant beautiful dress from Ralph Lauren outlet on 4th of January 2015 in Kildare village, Ireland. Please, notice attached pictures. Midway through on my memorable day, I began to notice strange things. First of all, we were having a nice dinner at a restaurant, and I noticed that the chair and tablecloth got stained dark blue from white where I was sitting . Secondly, my nails colour had changed too. Then I noticed that my clutch has some strange dark shades, and later I saw my lovely white watch (one of my gifts and it means a lot to me) had become blue. The whole evening I felt embarrassed and self conscious and could not enjoy our meal, because I kept thinking what was going wrong.

The next morning when I woke up and I saw that even my bedding was covered with blue spots. This is ridiculous and embarrassing, my body was all painted in dark blue, because of this dress from Ralph Lauren. It’s a totally understandable thing when you need to wash it separately due to colour running as it says on the label. But that’s totally different situation, because this dress made dirty surfaces on me and surrounding me (like my husbands shirt). Furthermore these stains cannot be rewashed or removed.

i am still waiting any receive from this company. Maybe to somebody happened such a thing, please answer.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Dress
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #596889

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ralph Lauren? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
35 of 50 Ralph Lauren reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ralph Lauren. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ralph Lauren.
Filing a new complaint about
×