I have been buying Polo shirts for many years. Previously I didn't even have to try them on as I knew the quality and fit was going to be perfect, and it always was.

About three years ago something changes and the cut of the shirts became more and more ridiculous. No if you are going to buy one of their Polo shirts you best inspect it carefully. The sizes are all screwed up. Labels are not accurate and the cut of the shirts now appears to be tailored for a 12 year old prepubescent Chineese girl rather than a full size Medium American Male.

I now own about thirty Polo shirts however I am not purchasing any more until the quality improves.

When these I own are done in I will start replacing them with The Crocodile, as they seem to have at least kept making shirts that fit Americans. Good Luck Ralph, The Crocodile is at your door and he has an appetite for Polo Horse.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ralph Lauren Shirt.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I have searched a lot of stores to purchase good quality Ralph Lauren T shirts. The quality is very bad obviously they have changed their cotton suppliers .

I have three lovely T-shirt’s that I purchased previously a few years back and the quality is great. It’s a pity company’s do this as they like we valuable customers and reputation

I just tried to replace one of my favorite Ralph Lauren shirts and the one we bought is half the thickness in cotton cloth. You can see through it. I'm done.