I have been buying Polo shirts for many years.Previously I didn't even have to try them on as I knew the quality and fit was going to be perfect, and it always was.

About three years ago something changes and the cut of the shirts became more and more ridiculous. No if you are going to buy one of their Polo shirts you best inspect it carefully. The sizes are all screwed up. Labels are not accurate and the cut of the shirts now appears to be tailored for a 12 year old prepubescent Chineese girl rather than a full size Medium American Male.

I now own about thirty Polo shirts however I am not purchasing any more until the quality improves.

When these I own are done in I will start replacing them with The Crocodile, as they seem to have at least kept making shirts that fit Americans.Good Luck Ralph, The Crocodile is at your door and he has an appetite for Polo Horse.

Review about: Polo Sweaters Shirts N Shorts.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ralph Lauren Shirt
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ralph Lauren?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion