I have a complaint about a pair of Polo shoes that I purchased. I sent pictures and in an email to Polo complaints about 3 months ago and never received a response.

I'm hoping I wasn't just simply ignored and perhaps my emails was misplaced. I have a pair of pol shoe which I happen to love but the rubber on the side and bottom is coming off. Water enters the shoes through the bottom and sides. I have pictures if you would like to see them.

I love the shoe but this is terrible. I actually love these shoes but when its damp out the water comes through. I believe there is defect in the shoes. I bought a pair for my son the same time and his shoes are still perfect.

As you can see from the pictures the shoes havn't been worn a great deal but yet they came apart at the bottom.

I don't believe this should happen to a good pair of shoes. Your brand is known worldwide and I think your better than this

Product or Service Mentioned: Ralph Lauren Polo Shoes.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: another pair of the same kind of shoe would be fine. Size 8.

Comments