State: North Holland Clear all filters (1 of 149 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
1.7
My nightmare with the Customer Assistance Department of RALPH LAUREN
My Nightmare Experience with the Customer Assistance Department of Ralph Lauren I have been an avid admirer and a regular customer of the brand Ralph Lauren for many years. This year however, I think you have hit it out of the ball park with your new collection of...

If Ralph Lauren spends the money to have its OWN U.S.customer service. It should train them to match the retail market they serve.

Messing orders up where customers lose the item they want to purchase due to inventory is unacceptable. It's bad when the customer service experience makes one think they're speaking with a out sourced group. Ralph Lauren needs to improve their B2C because an item shouldn't become unavailable to them when a customer is checking out for example.I was having issues with the ordering process,and being misinformed by a representative which further held me up. By the time the order was submitted, an item I wanted was no longer available.

Tried to speak with customer service to have the item allocated to my order because I had ordered more than one. Thus I wouldn't lose the item again because they could FIND it for me in their distribution,not possible. Disaster, customer service has no ability to view their OWN logistics system provided via a third party, or so I was told by the supervisor.

How does a company who sells luxury items not have an ERP system,yet a "non luxury" brand like Lands End is able to accomplish such a task to truly extend service?! Also,they have better trained in country representatives* The B2C experience with Ralph Lauren certainly contradicts the saying "you get what you pay for."

Review
Cons
  • Poor customer service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Tags