Flushing, New York
2.5

I ordered a custom hat knowing it was not returnable - however, the hat came and it was nothing like it was pictured online. I called CS and they told me when you order something like that "it's a hit-or-miss" and was basically telling me to eat my loss for their misrepresentation of the item online.

The other hat I ordered was absolutely fine. So the supervisor then told me to return it and see if they'll take the return - and I asked her if she was just passing the buck to a different department, to which she so skillfully dodged answering. So no accountability for the misrepresented item and no accountability to the customer as well.

I'm absolutely livid at the poor, disgusting excuse of customer service Ralph Lauren has. For such a claim of high-end design, they have severely low-class service and corporate character.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ralph Lauren Customer Care.

Ralph Lauren Cons: Quality and customer service, Nightmare customer service, Worst service ever, Misrepresented item.

Comments