State: Michigan City: Birmingham Product: Ralph Lauren Shirt Clear all filters (1 of 21 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Ralph Lauren - Shirts Don't Hold Up

2.7
I had purchased well over 200 dress and casual shirts over the past 40 years and was basically a one brand (Ralph Lauren) shopper for shirts. About five years ago I began to notice my shirts were not wearing well any more. Collars and cuffs began to fray very quickly compared to previously purchased shirts. So I began to pay close attention to the way they wore out. For the past three years I have been purchasing shirts from other brands. Tommy Hilfiger, Tommy Bahama, and Perry Ellis. All of those shirts remain intact without any fraying. Several recently purchased Ralph Lauren shirts have begun to show signs of wear over that same period. So, I have become very upset about the waste of my funds spent on purchasing your shirts. Currently, I have at least ten Ralph Lauren shirts that have worn out in spots that make them basically work around the house shirts. When I compare other brands with yours, your shirts lose the comparison. Therefore, after over 30 years of total brand loyalty I am now no longer going to purchase any Ralph Lauren clothing. I am very disappointed in how you have obviously let product quality go south so you can make more profit. Well, you did for awhile from me, but no more.
Review
Product
Ralph Lauren Shirt
Cons
  • Poor quality
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Tags