State: Lombardy City: Metropolitan City Of Milan Clear all filters (1 of 133 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Ralph Lauren - high brand - low service!

On a business trip in Milan I visited brand store of Ralph Lauren and made a number of purchases, including 2 shirts Ralph Lauren (Polo Ralph Lauren Custom Fit 16 1/2) – for myself and as a present to my business partner, who was expected anniversary. Relying on unconditional quality of exclusive brand Ralph Lauren, I gave to my business partner this shirt as an anniversary gift. After a short time, this business partner sent to me a letter of gratitude for the gift with photos of just unpacked shirt. My surprise and shame had no bounds when I saw in the photo the hole on the presented shirt Ralph Lauren. And not just a hole, but mended hole in the shirt, which has packed and sold as new! Such case is outrageous and unacceptable for such an exclusive brand like Ralph Lauren, and gives reason to doubt the quality of products in the future. Usually in the first-class boutiques of such brands as Ralph Lauren, customers can afford to themselves not to open packed shirt in the store and check its quality. I assumed, that giving the company a permanent preference, I has the right to return the trust of Ralph Lauren about the quality and service, about what I wrote to an official representation of the company. Now I'm waiting for comments from the famous brand for about 6 month..
Metropolitan City Of Milan, Lombardy