Ralph Lauren - Jeans developing tears by belt loops within 2-3 months and no refund
I've been purchasing Ralph Lauren clothing for many years and it has been of good quality and comfort.
However, 2 pairs of identical jeans were purchased in August and September 2016 from Ralph Lauren's uk online store. By November 2016 both pairs had developed tears by the belt loops. Ralph Lauren stated:
"the hole which has appeared at the belt loop is not a quality issue and therefore an exchange or refund is not possible."
So beware that holes appearing within 2-3 months of wear is normal and acceptable for Ralph Lauren clothing.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Ralph Lauren Jeans
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "The corking, straps andleather insole are fine, but the hard rubber soles cracked, crumbled and peeled off. I emailed Birkenstock, but no one got back to me. Over the..."
- "I bought a dress and a bikini for a vacation I've planned and it was totally damaged. The white dress has burns stains all over the vcut breast line ,..."
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."
- "Stay Away!!!!! Wish we read these reviews before buying. Started by fitters putting a hammer through the plastic door frame and has gotten worse from there. Fitted front door start..."
- "I ordered this underwear and have yet to receive I'm extremely pissed off and want my money back TODAY and I'm not recommending this site to other people I want..."
- "Found these links hope you find them interesting read you have 30 days cooling off period as well as a lot more so don't think you have to pay these..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."