Ralph Lauren - Jeans developing tears by belt loops within 2-3 months and no refund
I've been purchasing Ralph Lauren clothing for many years and it has been of good quality and comfort.
However, 2 pairs of identical jeans were purchased in August and September 2016 from Ralph Lauren's uk online store. By November 2016 both pairs had developed tears by the belt loops. Ralph Lauren stated:
"the hole which has appeared at the belt loop is not a quality issue and therefore an exchange or refund is not possible."
So beware that holes appearing within 2-3 months of wear is normal and acceptable for Ralph Lauren clothing.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "I bought a Polo shirt from Premium outlet mall in Orlando - Florida & after waring the short only once & after washing it, I found 3 holes in fabric..."
- "I purchase a box of scented trash bags from GLAD. Every single trash bag was defective, leaving garbage juice to leak all over my kitchen floor. Worse yet, I'm pregnant..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "I ordered this underwear and have yet to receive I'm extremely pissed off and want my money back TODAY and I'm not recommending this site to other people I want..."
- "Found these links hope you find them interesting read you have 30 days cooling off period as well as a lot more so don't think you have to pay these..."
- "Stay Away!!!!! Wish we read these reviews before buying. Started by fitters putting a hammer through the plastic door frame and has gotten worse from there. Fitted front door start..."