This is a sad day. I used to be a huge polo fan, purchasing clothing on a regular basis.

I went into the Outlet Store in Chesterfield, MO, with my family to shop and walked by 8 sales associates. Not one addressed me or greeted me. I was not dressed wearing my wealth on my sleeve as I came from a Little League game, and felt because of that, I was not given the time of day. When I addressed it with the manager, his response blew my mind.

He was on his cell phone trying to figure out how to apparently work the Internet, questioning why is google doing that. After getting his attention I discussed that I walked by 8 of his associates and not one addressed me. He literally escalated and blatantly lie that his associates would never do that. Then my wife overheard one of the associates saying I must’ve been counting the mannequins.

I could go on and on about the nastiness and how polo has diminished it’s customer service. I have been trying to make several attempts to be heard and file a formal complaint with Polo, but they do not call or respond back.

The actions of the store, this management, Bert, and the area manager, Cheryl, which also has never returned a phone call to discuss Burt’s inappropriate behaviors is unacceptable.

So I guess with all of that said, I am really excited to shop at quality places like Vineyard Vines and Nordstroms more consistently, and not give Polo my business ever again. The sad part is it’s being ran into the ground; stock prices are at an all time low.

So if you’re in St.

Louis Missouri, be careful of this polo outlet store because little man Bert may try to attempt to throw abusiveness towards you. Also, make sure to dress up because not only was I profiled social economically, but also, profiled racially.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Ralph Lauren Cons: Horrible customer service, Out of control management, Do not respond to customer complaints.

Comments