State: Georgia City: Augusta Clear all filters (1 of 145 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:

Ralph Lauren in Augusta, Georgia - Http://www.ralph-pololauren.com/Will not refund my money/sent items back 2mths ago

These people that represent Ralph Lauren (China), discount at a discount price for Ralph Lauren clothing is a sham. First the three jackets I ordered were way too small, the sleeves were like tiny. Anyway, I repacked the box never removing any tags and took them to the post office(augusta, ga) the following Sat. The post office charged me $37.10 & they completed the international return label. I have emailed several different times to confirm that the three jackets(cost almost $150), were on their way. After not getting a response or refund I contacted the two more times. They asked first about the tracking # which I supplied, then after another three wks nothing. I contacted them again, this time they asked for return address. This is ***. How could such a company represent a great label? I work hard for my $$ My children were expecting the surprise I had during the winter mths...it now boiling hot & I cannot afford to order those jackets again which now I have forked over almost $200. NEVER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN.
Review