I love the Ralph Lauren Blue fragrance and the last two bottles have leaked. As I press to spray, the cologne runs down the side, also coming out the spray.

The cologne has ruined the top of my dresser, and didn't notice until I took the dresser scarf off. I am hoping this will a let the design group and they come out with a different bottle. I can still use it but have to have a tissue in my hand to absorb the cologne that runs out, a waste of money, for sure!.

Please, design another bottle as I don't want to quit using it, in the future. I get many compliments on the fragrance, everyone asking what it is.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of ralph lauren blue fragrance from Ralph Lauren. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $40 and wants Ralph Lauren to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was spray atomizer and disappointed material. Author liked the most cologne. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ralph Lauren for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments