Brooklyn, New York

I did some shopping at the Riverhead Polo factory store. I couldn't find certain items in certain colors or size.

I had to purchase the items on line in the store, the sales person didn't try to assist me to locate other colors, they weren't knowledgeable of the brand. Their answer was " if we don't have the color we can't find the color".

After purchasing whatever they could find on line from other stores I waited for my delivery. The delivery was incomplete and when I called the store to inquire about my order they were very, very nasty.

I called other factory stores and they stated that Riverhead factory store was the worse in customer satisfaction.

I was given a number to file a formal complaint, I made the complaint and was told that I would get a follow up call. The call was never received.

In closing, I used to love the brand but now I have to reconsider my fashion investments with this company / brand.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ralph Lauren Cashier.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Ralph Lauren Cons: Racial profiling.

Comments

ObsoleteGiantClam432

Do you know how foolish you appear by claiming that this is racial profiling? You are only ASSuming this is racial profiling.

You are the racist one.

The only way that people like you are going to stop playing the race card is if you are sued, deported and slapped across the face for the false claim. You are the only one that has an issue with your race.