3.1

I am a long time customer of Polo/Ralph Lauren.I purchased a pair of Ranger Brandy Timber brown boots and the sole on both boots have completely separated from the boots.

I have worn the boots fewer than 10 times in a year. As a long time customer, I am very disappointed with this experience. I have purchased and worn Ralph Lauren Clothing, accessories and shoes for more than 30 years and this is the worst experience I have ever had with Ralph Lauren / Polo shoes.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?Because this is the first time I have had such a horrible experience with this particular brand, I will not stop wearing the brand, but I do intend to share my experience with the company.

Review about: Ralph Lauren Boots.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor quality.

Had an Experience with Ralph Lauren?

Comments

My nightmare with the Customer Assistance Department of RALPH LAUREN Ralph Lauren "My Nightmare Experience with the Customer Assistance Department of Ralph Lauren I have been an avid admirer and a regular customer of the brand Ralph Lauren for many years. This year..." Read more Ralph Lauren - Handbag Review from Sanford, Florida Ralph Lauren "I purchased a handbag from Ralph Lauren site 7 Mos ago and just started to use the Newbury double zip sachtel about 3 months ago , today..." Read more Rosewe - Roswe is a SCAM Rosewe "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..." Read more Dresslily - Terrible quality & service. Dresslily "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more