I am a long time customer of Polo/Ralph Lauren.I purchased a pair of Ranger Brandy Timber brown boots and the sole on both boots have completely separated from the boots.

I have worn the boots fewer than 10 times in a year. As a long time customer, I am very disappointed with this experience. I have purchased and worn Ralph Lauren Clothing, accessories and shoes for more than 30 years and this is the worst experience I have ever had with Ralph Lauren / Polo shoes.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?Because this is the first time I have had such a horrible experience with this particular brand, I will not stop wearing the brand, but I do intend to share my experience with the company.

Review about: Ralph Lauren Boots.

I didn't like: Poor quality.

3.1
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ralph Lauren Boots
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $170
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Ralph Lauren?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Skechers Go Walk shoes create suction force to the ground causing falls Skechers "I have using a Skechers Go Walk shoe with Goga mat padding on the inside for the last 3 months or so. I liked the comfort of the shoes and..." Read more Ralph Lauren - Inferior Product Ralph Lauren " Recently I purchased a pair of Ralph Lauren pants at Macy's St. Claire Sq. store. After wearing them the second time I noticed a big opening next to the..." Read more Dresslily - Terrible, deceptive company Dresslily "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..." Read more Dresslily - I asked to cancel my order and get a refund, they didn't listen Dresslily "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..." Read more Volvo Cars - Transmission Volvo Cars "i bought a 2004 low milage was 99,000 and the transmission went on me then replace it the same problem i need my car to take my son to school..." Read more Thumbtack - BUYER BE WARE OF SOUTH TEXAS LANDSCAPE!!!! Thumbtack "ATTACHMENT A DETAILED BACKGROUND ACCOUNTING OF ACTIONS FOR LANDSCAPING WORK @ 7397 REAL ROAD CHINA GROVE, TX 78263 My husband, Aaron ONeal and I, wife, Carla Baker, contacted Mr. Sodrock,..." Read more Fake IT Consultation Firm TerraFirmaSolution.com Scam 2017 Terrafirmasolution "I was looking online using Craigslist.org looking for computer gigs, and I found this listing for an IT consultation firm that helps felons with non-violent backgrounds get freelancing gigs/temp. employment...." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more