website confusing and not accurate called customer service and received run around after 1/2 hour wait didn't have time to understand my issue and rushed me off phone stating when you get it return it to the store gave us no satisfaction or concern for the customer been a customer 40 years never experienced this type of behavior. It seemed like a bait and switch once they got the order it was up to the customer to correct their problem typing this is getting me even more frustrated asince it wont tke the complaint unless we type over 100 words please correct this issue also

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ralph Lauren. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ralph Lauren.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Ralph Lauren to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ralph Lauren?

Comments