3.6

Early last week, I placed an online gift order on RalphLauren.com and selected Next Day Delivery due to my upcoming vacation out of the country. Three days later (Friday), my package still hadn't arrived, so I called Customer Service to inquire about the delivery.

I was told that the site had a "glitch" and my order had been accidentally cancelled. Ok...so, where was the email notification to inform me of this??? I attempted to place my order once again via phone call only to find out that one of the items was now out of stock. Fantastic.

I eventually found a replacement item and the woman proceeded with the transaction and reimbursed me the Next Day Delivery fee (and also provided me Next Day Delivery service on the new order at no charge, thank you to her). Today is now MONDAY. Still no package at 7PM. I called back Customer Service (now very annoyed at this point) and explained the situation.

According to this lady, the package won't be delivered until tomorrow (btw I am leaving at 2AM tomorrow and not returning until after Christmas). To top it off, she claims that it's UPS's fault, not Ralph Lauren's...even so, I am YOUR customer (a constant repeat one at that), so where is the attempt at trying to retain my business? So after two attempts at Next Day Delivery, an out of stock item, and a godawful waste of my time, I still don't have the packages for Christmas.

Thank you, Ralph Lauren. -A Pissed Off Customer

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Fit of the clothes.

I didn't like: Delivery service.

Comments