I've placed an order on Friday about 1pm through my mobile device and paid £20 for next day delivery. Today I've just found out that they don't do deliveries on weekends and orders placed after 12pm on Friday are processed on Monday and respectively shipped on Tuesday at the very earliest. I've tried to cancel the order and place a new one to a new address but customer service is not really helpful and they've said that they will charge me £20 for the shipping as they consider it as a successful shipping and will refund me just the money that I've paid for the product itself.

Summary : I've spent £20 on a shipping of nothing and I couldn't get my item on time because there is a section in the other section in the third section which is placed in the footer section of their corporate website where it's stated that they don't deliver on weekends and orders placed on Friday are being delivered on Tuesday (interesting policy).

Disappointed to the very fullest.

Lu, order number 1500873556

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments