What a crock of you know what. I purchased a Polo winter down coat the zipper slider breaks.

I return it to Burlington Coat Factory and get the same exact style. Get it home my son tries it on and zips it. Same result. OK.

I'm disappointed but we like the coat. It was then I realized the slider was defective. Then to save time and energy I decided not to haggle the retailer about why this was happening and instead paid the local cleaners to repair it. Lets review.

The coat cost about twenty five dollars. The cleaners charged seventeen ninety two. Now you're asking me to incur the cost of shipping + handling charges to route an item to your location so it can be evaluated? For six to eight weeks?

Only to have it shipped back to me with an explanation stating there is nothing wrong because its already been fixed.

The reply I received looks more like a disclaimer that preemptively absolves you of any responsibility from start to finish. As a consumer I sometimes complain, I'm human. Sometimes though, I wish the corporations would understand us better.

Sales metrics cant be everything. We need consideration too.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Is to take it on the chin. I might be a peon to them but they cant have anymore of my money..

Comments