filters
State:
City:
Product:

Ralph Lauren - *** quality

Ralph Lauren clothing is *** quality. I just ordered two dresses online and they were delivered today and are terrible terrible quality. One of them is literally pulling apart at the seams already and I haven't even tried it on, the quality of the fabric is horrendous. And both of them have very bad design problems, for example one had buttons all the way down the front and the line of buttons is so crooked that there are gaps that show my stomach. the dress is NOT too small, it's just so poorly made you'd think it was made by someone who is just learning how to sew. i have never written any type of complain for anything online before in my life, but i can't believe the Ralph Lauren can charge the prices they charge for their clothes and then skimp so badly on quality. Its terrible, I will never buy another article of clothes from them again
1.3
  • Very poor quality clothing
Show
I had purchased well over 200 dress and casual shirts over the past 40 years and was basically a one brand (Ralph Lauren) shopper for shirts. About five years ago I began to notice my shirts were not wearing well any more. Collars and cuffs began to fray very quickly...

The same thing has happened with me. Did you have any luck getting customer service to replace the shirts? I can't even get through to anyone at their customer service line!

I agree totally. The middle button hole on many of my pricey Ralph Lauren golf polo shirts no longer keeps the button in place! Customer Service at Lauren's would do nothing,,...

2.7
  • Poor quality

Polo Ralph Lauren Shirt Review

Would not allow me to use coupon

Ralph Lauren - Review in Footwear and Clothing category from London, London

I placed an order. I have got confirmation from them about my order and said they will process it. Next day I have got call that item is not in stock anymore as payment was authorised a bit late. When I placed an order online money has been deducted straightaway from my account. As when it divert to payment section bank allow the authorisation and then they confirm the order if bank wouldn't allow authorisation then they wouldn't confirm order. Clearly they are lying to me. So annoyed. Don't ever shop from Ralph Lauren. Very bad customer service

Ralph Lauren Shirt Review from Hillsborough Township, New Jersey

Purchased a mens dress shirt the other day. Original cost $145, although i bought it on sale. Anxious to wear it so popped it into the washing machine but forgot to *** the blue hang tag label. Well..blue dye from the *** label ran and ruined the shirt. I admit was dumb of me to forget to take the price and label off but have done this many times with other brands. Honestly what *** at ralph lauren designed label tags that run blue dye. I am sure i am not the first to forget a label removal . I contacted the company for any help or advice and to alert them that their tags ruin clothes. Obviously werent concerned or this review would be going another direction. Now have a very expensive rag
1.1
  • Quality and customer service

Ralph Lauren Shirt Review from Northbrook, Illinois

White tees material has gone downhill, thin and poor fitting. A short sleve shirt color rubbed off-never seen that before. The dye used is garbage. Dress khaki waist of 34 is not consistent with their jeans. There is probably a 2 inch difference between the two. Polo shirt- i like them but a mesh big pony polo i own is not the same material as the others. The mesh seemed to be way to tightly woven that i cant manuver in it. It pulls on me when i move around, very constricting. Not surprised why the stock is down in the past few years......people dont want to buy *** quality for a big price.
4.0

Ralph Lauren Shoes Review from Miami, Florida

Bought these shoes less than 6 months ago only wear them when going out.not to work,not everyday just casually out and about in my opinion your shoes are overpriced and junk my wife also bought a pair last year and the same thing happened to hers. We have bought shoes from walmart for the sole purpose of wearing them to work and there product last longer and way cheaper .my suggestion to you is make a better product for your high dollars shoes or drop the price to ten dollars for the shoes you sell
Show

Ralph Lauren in Andover, Massachusetts - Spanish Flag in Barcelona Ralph Polo shirt

I bought a Ralph Polo Barcelona shirt and unfortunately it had the Spanish flag instead of the Catalan Flag (the online picture was not clear). It is disgraceful. I had to return it. May be some uniformed or "mesetarian" (plateau) people like to have a Barcelona shirt with a Spanish flag, but the vast majority of the Catalan people prefer the Catalan flag, la senyera. I really hope that one day Ralph Polo will make a Barcelona or Catalonia shirt with the Catalan flag, it bet it would sell in the tens of thousands in Catalonia. If someone from markerting is reading, please make the suggestion and you will get a bonus, but do not distribute the shirt in the rest of Spain. Alexandre Valert, Massachuusetts.
2.8

Ralph Lauren in Brisbane, Queensland - Polo clothes stain child's skin

Polo clothes stain child's skin. We had a shirt for our baby from Ralph Lauren the red label inside leaked bright red dye and stain the child's skin it stayed on for 2 days and despite bathing 4 time the dye remained. Their customer service has been disgusting and having been a loyal customer for 15 years will now be boycotting the brand. Ithink the quality has been going down hill for the last few years anyway. If compare my older Ralph Lauren clothing to the newer equivalent the quality and fabric seems of a lower quality and seems to fade and not last as long. Over priced garbage and their attitude to a new born was disgusting.

Ralph Lauren Shirt Review

Ralph Lauren - Simple Review #1465057553
Holes appear on two sweaters some shorts n shirts in polo ....other brands i dont have a problem with