filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Ralph Lauren - high brand - low service!

On a business trip in Milan I visited brand store of Ralph Lauren and made a number of purchases, including 2 shirts Ralph Lauren (Polo Ralph Lauren Custom Fit 16 1/2) – for myself and as a present to my business partner, who was expected anniversary. Relying on unconditional quality of exclusive brand Ralph Lauren, I gave to my business partner this shirt as an anniversary gift. After a short time, this business partner sent to me a letter of gratitude for the gift with photos of just unpacked shirt. My surprise and shame had no bounds when I saw in the photo the hole on the presented shirt Ralph Lauren. And not just a hole, but mended hole in the shirt, which has packed and sold as new! Such case is outrageous and unacceptable for such an exclusive brand like Ralph Lauren, and gives reason to doubt the quality of products in the future. Usually in the first-class boutiques of such brands as Ralph Lauren, customers can afford to themselves not to open packed shirt in the store and check its quality. I assumed, that giving the company a permanent preference, I has the right to return the trust of Ralph Lauren about the quality and service, about what I wrote to an official representation of the company. Now I'm waiting for comments from the famous brand for about 6 month..
Metropolitan City Of Milan, Lombardy
  • Quality and customer service

Ralph Lauren in Bethel, Ohio - Polo Socks

Ralph Lauren - Polo Socks
Ralph Lauren - Polo Socks
Only wore and washed these socks a few times and a hole emerges by the toe seam. At the same time, the top end of the other sock is unraveling. Major disappointment. I read that Polo does not take returns without receipt and these were a gift. I don't even know what store they came from. It's just poor quality. Heck, I don't even have pets to blame this on. All I want is an exchange of the product. Just another pair to replace the existing pair that failed me. Nothing more and nothing less. The sad part is that I have always been happy with Polo quality.
3.8
Bethel, Ohio

Polo Ralph Lauren Pullover Review

Picked up 3 Ralph Lauren pullovers from Cheshire Oaks in UK at Xmas. All have bobbled and worn quite badly after just 3 wears. Over priced inferior quality, better quality goods from Primark!
Hampton, Richmond Upon Thames

Ralph Lauren - Not being able to use coupons on your merchandise

I have been shopping in macy's for 40 years and have always been able to use coupons on clothing. But, for some reason Macy's will no longer take the coupons for polo shirts, pants, etc. When I questioned them they said that Polo was responsible. I think that is so unfair and your products overpriced. Also, when looking for my 19 year old son for a pair of pants....the only thing you had was slim or straight fit....my son is 5 f t 10inch. 190 lbs.....he is NOT a slim or straight. You should have all sizes available perhaps a relax fit in these young mens styles. I am extremely disappointed and the frustration of trying on pant after pant because you don't have the sizes needed. And then to top it off they are 89.00 without a coupon!
My nightmare with the Customer Assistance Department of RALPH LAUREN
My Nightmare Experience with the Customer Assistance Department of Ralph Lauren I have been an avid admirer and a regular customer of the brand Ralph Lauren for many years. This year however, I think you have hit it out of the ball park with your new collection of...

If Ralph Lauren spends the money to have its OWN U.S.customer service. It should train them to match the retail market they serve. Messing orders up where customers lose the ...

1.7
  • Poor customer service

Ralph Lauren Customer Care Review

The Customer service at Ralph Lauren is absurd. I don't care if it is promotional gift card or not. It shouldn't expired and you guys are absolutely disgusting . I am going to fight until the end to get my 40dollars gift card
3.7

Ralph Lauren - Fragrance

I love the Ralph Lauren Blue fragrance and the last two bottles have leaked. As I press to spray, the cologne runs down the side, also coming out the spray. The cologne has ruined the top of my dresser, and didn't notice until I took the dresser scarf off. I am hoping this will a let the design group and they come out with a different bottle. I can still use it but have to have a tissue in my hand to absorb the cologne that runs out, a waste of money, for sure!. Please, design another bottle as I don't want to quit using it, in the future. I get many compliments on the fragrance, everyone asking what it is. Thank you
I liked
  • Cologne
  • Disappointed material
  • Spray atomizer

Polo Ralph Lauren Sheets Review

I purchased two sets of your queen size sheets and the material is SOOOO hard. Had to wash them four times to soften. Never, never again.
Show

Polo Ralph Lauren coming apart.

My two pocket long sleeve Large white dress 100% cotton shirt is coming apart at the sleeves and coller. I've used it only three or four times. It's special occasions shirt. Disappointed that a high quality polo Ralf Lauren dress shirt did not last. The numbers on top tag is 41381. Numbers on bottom tags are 19697,PO323532, and mc39. I follow all the instructions for keeping clean. Shirt was made in the Philippines. Polo Ralph Lauren T shirt are my favorite. The shirt was given to me as a gift ,therefor I don't have any receipts. would like a reply at e-mail epperez37@yahoo.com. Cell # 361-541-8484 THANKS

Ralph Lauren Shoes Review

Rip off, bought a pair of trainers in york outlet store uk. Priced at £34.99 and got charged £44.99 questioned manager and respond was someone obviously stuck tge wrong sticker on it. No refund on difference.